标题: 最近更新条令之Joint Security Operations in Theater [打印本页] 作者: 天线 时间: 2010-4-2 13:37 标题: 最近更新条令之Joint Security Operations in Theater
本帖最后由 天线 于 2010-4-2 13:48 编辑
SUMMARY OF CHANGES REVISION OF JOINT PUBLICATION 3-10 DATED 01 AUGUST 2006
• The role of land forces in joint security operations was expanded to include the utilization of the US Army’s maneuver enhancement brigades.
• The discussion of the joint force maritime component commander’s role in joint security operations was expanded.
• Naval expeditionary support force and naval expeditionary support force commander terms were changed to maritime expeditionary security force and maritime expeditionary security force commander respectively.
• The language on the naval expeditionary logistics support group was expanded.
• Chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosive language was replaced to reflect extant chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear language.
• The term battlespace was replaced with operational environment where applicable.
• Language on the utility of nonlethal weapons for joint security operations was added.
• Mobility corridor was changed to movement corridor consistent with current usage.
• The following terms and definitions were recommended for deletion from Joint Publication 1-02: Army base; axial route; base defense zone; combat support elements; combat support troops; high-water mark; joint line of communications security board; naval coastal warfare; naval coastal warfare commander; perimeter defense; and rear area; and rear guard.
• Publication references were updated.
[local]1[/local]• Redundancies were removed and proper references provided.作者: 天线 时间: 2010-4-2 13:50